[TYPO3-dev] XCLASS conflict examples

Miroslav Monkevic miroslavm at centras.lt
Mon Feb 13 16:16:50 CET 2006

Hello,

Bernhard Kraft wrote:
> Miroslav Monkevic wrote:
>
>> First thing that came to my mind: sourceopt and loginusertrack both
>> xclass class.tslib_fe.php
>
> I installed both ... found out that they are extending different methods by using
> my extension and XCLASSed them correctly so their functionality get's combined.
>
> Here is a screenshot (look at the bottom of the list):
> http://www.think-open.org/kraftb/xclass.png

I've been playing with it for a while.
Speaking about this particular example, only loginusertrack was working.

I suspect that "ux_ux" class was not instantiated, due to its
declaration inclusion point missing. Both ext started working after I added

///////////////

if (defined('TYPO3_MODE') &&
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS[TYPO3_MODE]['XCLASS']['ext/loginusertrack/class.ux_tslib_fe.php'])
{

include_once($TYPO3_CONF_VARS[TYPO3_MODE]['XCLASS']['ext/loginusertrack/class.ux_tslib_fe.php']);
}

to loginusertrack/class.ux_tslib_fe.php

> You can download a testing T3X of the extension from:
> http://think-open.org/kraftb/T3X_kb_xclassmgm-0_0_0.t3x

Thank you. Great piece of job, nice code. Looking forward for the beta.

--
Miroslav