[TYPO3-dev] Internal XCLASSing - locally changed functions instead of XCLASSing!

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Mon Feb 13 15:39:57 CET 2006

tapio wrote:
> Hi
>
> Would it be possible to develop a method,
> where some XCLASSing would work internal.
>
> I mean that the chage would work ONLY with some
> plugin.
>
> kb_conttable
>

> has this condition
>
> if (t3lib_extMgm::isLoaded('templavoila'))    {
>     require_once(t3lib_extMgm::extPath('templavoila').'class.tx_templavoila_xmlrelhndl.php');

> }
> else
>
> is that kind of solution possible inside
> funtions?
> If the plugin is not used, the function has
> been inherited from the extended class.

I put the change of 'class.ux_t3lib_clipboard.php' in 'kb_pm_paste'
inside another class'. *In avoiding conflicts it is not reasonable to
make always XCLASS for all changed functions* - but make internal
changed functions inside just those classes, which need changes.
Global changes using XCLASSing might be very harmful!

After putting changed functions inside 'class.ux_tx_cms_layout.php'
I got the conflict solved.