[TYPO3-dev] Phrase-System for TYPO3

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Mon Feb 13 15:16:23 CET 2006

Hi!

Eyüp Aydin wrote:
> that what I mean is useful for the trans. team. Because, they need only
> translate a xml file :)

If you only spent a little time looking to typo3 docs, you could notice
that such xml files already exist in typo3 for a long time. The only
difference is that translations by "anyone" are not possible: there are
translators for each language and translations should be approved by a
chief translator. No mess, everything is in order. And you can become a
translator if you want :)

Dmitry.