[TYPO3-dev] Good for windows, doubtful for others

Mon Feb 13 12:48:04 CET 2006

Michael Stucki schrieb:
> Hi Elmar,
>
> What about users of FTP-only webspaces?

How did they do it in the past? You get well maintained shared accounts for
TYPO3 for less than 10 EURO. Do we really need it for 5?

>>The strange double construction should have been cleaned up since ages.
>>But nowbody has given me a convincing reason to do it so suddenly just now
>>in blind actionism where time for preparation is at hand.
>

> What convinces me is that someone is taking care of that huge change.

My good. Is that the real reason to support this hectic ongoing? It should be
possible to agree a time corridor to fix extensions without forgetting this
important improvement.

But first the idea of Dennies should be checked. If it works securly it is even
better than a time corridor.

/el