[TYPO3-dev] streamline wrapper

Sven Wilhelm wilhelm at icecrash.com
Sun Feb 12 18:50:54 CET 2006

Hi,

> My own idea was to follow the auto-loading feature in php 5.0 which
> would be possible with a new file structure in the core for that
> version. In such a case any "new [object name]" would include the
> class if not included based on a pattern around the object name. That
> would be nice.

yes autoloading is also a nice way but also has some disadvantages (I
think so). From the security point of view I don't like to trust any
automatic things. Looking into linux you can find sensible ways where
you have to restrict things for users (LD_PRELOAD, PATH,...)

Anything where the inclusion of code isn't restrictable is not funny.
I didn't do any experiments with autoloading, I just don't trust the
"auto" concept. From the developers point of view it's also hard to
verify where which code was included when all things go magic.

Will give examples of the pfc way in a short time.

Sven