[TYPO3-dev] Time for AJAX coordination?

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Sun Feb 12 18:28:16 CET 2006

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Martin Kutschker wrote:
>
>>I am talking mainly about accessibility and alternate browsers (PDAs and
>>stuff) not dinosaurs.
>
> I do not ask to do everything with ajax in FE :) I am talking about
> using ajax more in BE and possibly coding some applications in FE with
> ajax. Using ajax in FE is completely site developer's choice.

Right. I only advised the AJAX afficionados to develop their sites
carefully.

> I do not see much use of BE from PDAs anyway :)

No. I don't think that the current UI is usable from a PDA AJAX or not.
Perhaps the great refactoring can improve the BE so much that it may
become useful from a PDA. And perhaps it may even be useful for those
folks with disabilities.

Masi