[TYPO3-dev] XCLASS conflict examples

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Sun Feb 12 15:23:24 CET 2006

Michael Scharkow wrote:
>> It creates the chain of cascaded subclasses ... By modifing the
>> ext_localconf.php
>> and the respective XCLASS files of the extension (ux_blabal becomes
>> ux_ux_blabla :)
>

> Are you doing this at runtime or by preparing the modified files when
> installing stuff? However, using self-modifying code is somewhat
> cheating but I agree that it does work ;)

I'm doing this with the XC Manager which I right know realized should be a suppart of the
Extension Manager :)

It clears temp_cached files on every change.

Here is a download URL for the T3X:
http://think-open.org/kraftb/T3X_kb_xclassmgm-0_0_0.t3x
Others who test it are really invited to give feedback (positive & negative) !

Layout will change.

greets,
Bernhard