[TYPO3-dev] Removing symlinks in V 4.0

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [DD] jh at digitaldistrict.de
Sun Feb 12 11:41:53 CET 2006

> Do you really think that an upgrade at full/whole number (not decimal)
> will be made without proper tests?

I remember switching from TYPO3 version 1 to 2, we got 2-3 pages of search
and replace-snippets made by kasper to run through the files, and it finaly
worked without any problem!! That was when changing classes, class-names,
function-names...
What you talk about now is just a small thing compared to what already
happend before.

This is all related to installation, don't you all think that when updating,
these few steps are a big deal? For windows users I guess not, just some
directories to move, for linux-users as well...

Never mind...

JH