[TYPO3-dev] Time for AJAX coordination?

Fri Feb 10 20:58:47 CET 2006

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> I do not really understand how we could work in the team on this...
> Probably we need to separate tasks to:
> - general ajax framework development (adaptation of xajax for typo3)
> - BE development
> - FE development
>
> This is just a rough sketch...

How can you work on it without a team ... ?

You bring it to the point. Your sketch needs a serious discussion with those
people who really want to work on it. Then it needs a decision for or against
this structure. For the BE it needs to be coordinated with the core team. The
core team needs a cooperation partner on your side. A person they can count on.

All this you will not reach by simply posting your sketch into this group
without founding a team. People will mention opinions to some details. The
number of files in the extension in this case. But they dont't focus on this
basical decisions first. You time will be lost.

I hope you can catch the point now. If not I am sorry that I can't explain it
better. I have done my best. Then you better explain me how you think it is to
be organized. I am sure you come to similar or even better results. :-)

Regards

Elmar