[TYPO3-dev] Time for AJAX coordination?

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Fri Feb 10 20:26:02 CET 2006

Zach Davis wrote:
> tapio wrote:
>
>> I looked that it uses just one small file.
>> In the scripts of Maximo there is six basic sripts +
>> one specific for Typo3. That must be more versatile.
>>
>> Do somebody know JSON?
> More scripts = better?

at least offers flexibility

 >Last I checked xajax is made up of 3 php scripts
> and some javascript, not that I think that's particularly relevant to
> how useful of a tool it is.

yes - xajax is *must* be too limited - and that's why rejected. I found
only *one* script.

Onno uses jpspan. It seems to have a proper library. Presumably JSON has
too a proper library.

I checked Maximos existing implemantations. Eight (not six as I
incorrectly wrote) basic JavaScript scripts + some controller php-scripts.

The base library must be proper and give enough flexibility.