[TYPO3-dev] Time for AJAX coordination?

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Fri Feb 10 19:37:54 CET 2006

Hi!

Elmar Hinz wrote:
> The most important thing is that you really want to do it. That is a platitude.
> Do it. That is the whole trick.

I do not really understand how we could work in the team on this...
Probably we need to separate tasks to:
- general ajax framework development (adaptation of xajax for typo3)
- BE development
- FE development

This is just a rough sketch...

>> become a part of the system (replace current ajax code in t3lib). We can
>
> So, you want to replace ajax with ajax? Interesting. Wich one? ;-)

Current ajax code is not working properly. We need a better ajax
implementation. Xajax is the best in my opinion because of its features
(registration, easy replacement of elements, attrributes, etc).

Dmitry.