[TYPO3-dev] Security Warning

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Feb 10 18:36:24 CET 2006

Hi Steffen,

> I'm really glad that your answer is in a quite and normal way - i was
> astonished of the way some guys talking with eachothers. I'm really in a
> total Typo3-Hype and want to help this project in any possible way and not
> only crying out things without thinking ...

Reading this makes me thing you were writing this because of my response.

Well, sorry for being harsh, but just imagine what *could* have happened if
the problem was serious and not known before:

- The developers get into the focus of the press
- They will have to write a fix as quick as possible
- An updated TYPO3 version has to be published as quick as possible
- Press releases
- and much more

After all you would have stolen the weekend of approximately five people, me
included.

And this is the reason why I'm getting angry about such postings. This is
logical that someone needs to run then, isn't it? Wouldn't it be logical to
have a walk over the project website to see if there is any information
about security reportings? Please, think about that.

Best regards, and enjoy your weekend!
- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out