[TYPO3-dev] Happy day

S. Teuber traveler_in_time at gmx.net
Fri Feb 10 18:12:45 CET 2006

Hello dev-team,

today is one of those days where, concerning TYPO3, everything just seems
to fall into place and fit. Tasks that look very complicated at the first
glance become incredibly easy because someone took some time and planned
ahead, implemented a useful feature or just had a bright moment.

I'd like to take this opportunity to say that YOU ALL ROCK! TYPO3 becomes
better with every release - already being on a high level.

So, please take a second and *smile*, knowing that you made someone out
there happy. For we all need some positive feedback and encouragement from
time to time, don't we? (And that's the reason I put this on the dev list
:)

Oh, and whoever came up with the idea of making the imgResource of a
GIFBUILDER object capable of being another GIFBUILDER object: will you
marry me? ;-)

Keep up the good work, keep them podcasts coming, and don't forget that in
front of every screen, there's a human being.

Greetings,

Sven