[TYPO3-dev] streamline wrapper

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Fri Feb 10 01:49:18 CET 2006

Hi Sven,

Very interesting idea. I am looking forward to hear how it feels to
use in your project (meaning real life).

My own idea was to follow the auto-loading feature in php 5.0 which
would be possible with a new file structure in the core for that
version. In such a case any "new [object name]" would include the
class if not included based on a pattern around the object name. That
would be nice.

Just thoughts.

- kasper

"A contribution a day keeps the fork away"
kasper2006 at typo3.com | +45 20 999 115 | skype: kasperskaarhoej |
gizmo: kasper_typo3