[TYPO3-dev] SOLUTION (?) : Multiple XCLASS inheritance

Jerome Schneider typo3dev at ameos.com
Wed Feb 8 23:50:30 CET 2006

Okey then, you're certainly right :)

I agree that with PHP5 come a lot of great OO concepts that will save us a
lot of complications.

It was precisely why I started this thread instead of just developing some
useless feature ( not future ;) in my corner, and then coming out saying :
hey, people, look what I've done now go ahead, use it or I won't be happy
:))

I think the big problem developping with Typo3 is : ok, I know how to do a
bunch of cool things using T3, but HOW the hell should I proceed to put on
the market something that will be really useable.

How to organize myselves as a T3 developper to be T3 dev compliant ?
How to be standard and efficient ?

In other words : Is there some 'OFFICIAL' and 'T3 CORE GROUP APPROUVED' doc
that explains the T3 developper Senior praxis ( or best pratices or 'les
meilleures pratiques' or whatever you'll call it ;)

I'm not ironic here, i'm just asking, just as many developers do IMHO.

Cordialy,
Jerome Schneider

news:mailman.1.1139340441.6719.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...