[TYPO3-dev] SOLUTION (?) : Multiple XCLASS inheritance

dan frost dan at danfrost.co.uk
Wed Feb 8 23:12:29 CET 2006

yes +1 to Sven!

For goodness sake: don't invent new stuff.

Having been a ranter on this list, and having
spend months developing all kinds of stuff that
didn't need to be built I know one thing: someone
will have thought of a better way... so ask them.

(@all: Please don't get all ranty in response to
this... just a comment)