[TYPO3-dev] Interface development - OFF TOPIC

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Wed Feb 8 19:04:45 CET 2006

Kasper Skårhøj wrote:
> Hi tapio
>
> Thanks for your enthusiasm. I think Michael and Mathias has some  valid
> points. But its easy to solve; just follow Michaels  suggestions. Some
> times the list look like every second mail comes  from you. Maybe,
> instead of writing 10 mails,

ok I addmitt that I sometimes write before thinking everything carefully

> With best regards and appreciation for your commitment,
thanks'

> - kasper

I hope that you could look at what are my purposes
I made test pages - they are both for developers and everyone, who
want to see, how I would like that we should develop the interface.

http://t3test.xetpoint.com/typo3/

tester - tester

or

minimal - minimal

I have tried to make both frontend and backend as easy as possible