[TYPO3-dev] Problems with $this->pi_getLL

Patrick Schuster pschuster at n-o-g.de
Tue Feb 7 15:28:41 CET 2006

Peter Russ schrieb:
> Patrick Schuster schrieb:
> [...]
>> Now I have an extension "mbl_newsevent" (which depends on the tt_news
>> extension) and I thought I can easily change the labels too with one
>> on the following:

> No idea about mbl_newsevent. But does this extend the tt_news?
> Then
> plugin.tt_news._LOCAL_LANG.de.organizer = ThisIsATest
> should do it, if organizer is in the locallang.php/xml of tt_news

I tried this also but have no success.

"mbl_newsevent" comes with its own locallang.php but uses (when
installed) TS like this:

plugin.tt_news.mbl_newsevent.xxx = yyy

so I thought it should handle the _LOCAL_LANG thing as well but it doesn't.
I have written an email to the developer so perhaps he can clear this up.

Best regards,
Patrick