[TYPO3-dev] Where is the CVS repository?

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Mon Feb 6 16:28:42 CET 2006

Ingo Renner wrote:
> Am Mon, 06 Feb 2006 13:09:50 +0100 schrieb Stephane Schitter:
>

>>I am trying to have a look at the latest development version in CVS,
>>however it seems that the TYPO3core package from sourceforge.net has
>>not been updated for a while - I must be looking at the wrong place.
>

> just select the correct branch =)

Of course ... there was something :)

after checkout do the follwing when you are inside the TYPO3core directory:

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/typo3 -r TYPO3_4-0 update

that will update the complete source branch to the actual 4.0.0 version

Or use some graphical CVS manager like kopete (add a windows CVS client here :)

greets,
Bernhard