[TYPO3-dev] Where is the CVS repository?

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Mon Feb 6 15:15:06 CET 2006

Stephane Schitter wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to have a look at the latest development version in CVS,
> however it seems that the TYPO3core package from sourceforge.net has not
> been updated for a while - I must be looking at the wrong place.
>
> Could anyone tell me where the get the latest code ? Is it now handled
> via subversion?

Either use CVS:

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/typo3 login
ENTER as password :)

and then:

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/typo3 co -P TYPO3core

But please notice that anonymous CVS access to sourceforge has a delay/lag of about 2 hours
after current development (because of caching issues I guess)

Or you could use ony of my nightly "builds":

http://t3nighties.think-open.org/

greets,
Bernhard