[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 V4.0 - new skin - download

Edwin de Jong g.e.dejong at student.utwente.nl
Sun Feb 5 22:05:26 CET 2006

Op zondag 05 februari 2006 21:53, schreef Bartosz Aninowski:
> > Chi Hoang wrote:
> >> On my laptop (dell inspiron 8600, 1920x1200) the colors are too bright,
> >> I can hardly distinguish.
> >
> > Why don't you simply adjust your laptop? Gamma is probably wrong.
>
> I agrre with Chi. The colors are too bright for me too, especially content
> editing section.

Yes, even though I believe it is a gamma problem, a succesful interface should
work with a large collection of monitors. To assume that someone sees the
same as you do is something you might want to do when working with printed
paper, but not with on-screen information (and even on printed paper it is
always a good idea to note that there are 4% colorblind people who might not
be able to read what you have written (and even with non-colorblind people,
printed media is not always read in the same light... outdoor light is
different (blueish) than your indoor light (greenish/yellowish)).

Greets,

Edwin