[TYPO3-dev] HTMLArea and IE7beta [Scanned]

Andreas Dolleschal andreas at developer.at
Sun Feb 5 11:08:46 CET 2006

Hi Olivier,

> i am fed up with pseudo users like you. this is a
> professional newsgroup. you have qualified for my kill-file.

I have the feeling that some guys in this newsgroup are "overreacting". Even if you are right with your comments and this is a professional newsgroup, this does not qualify you to write such rude mails (at least not public).

In german we have a nice quote "wie man in den wald schreit so halt es zurück" (sorry guys for the german), and from my point of view this one is right. It's your statement which makes the community.

Just my 2 cents.

regards,
Andreas

[ mit fünf klicks zur eigenen homepage, einfacher geht es nicht - http://www.developer.at/hosting-sitebuilder.html ]