[TYPO3-dev] HTMLArea and IE7beta

Bas v.d. Wiel bas at extranet.kompas-media.nl
Sun Feb 5 01:06:00 CET 2006

Ingmar Schlecht wrote:
> Andreas Balzer wrote:
>
>> Hi Mr Dobberkau..
>> "btw: this is not the typo3 social club" yepp..
>>

> To quote Mr. Stucki from a famous tapio thread: "Popcorn!"
>
> cheers,
> Ingmar

Popcorn indeed. This is getting tiresome. A simple bug report would do a
world of good here. That'd make sure that this issue isn't forgotten
when IE7 goes gold, but right now it's mostly a non-issue concerning
software that's still in beta. Simply the price you pay for using
bleeding edge software. Could we continue this discussion when IE7 is
actually shipping?

regards,

Bas