[TYPO3-dev] HTMLArea and IE7beta

Andreas Balzer newsgroups at andreas-balzer.de
Sat Feb 4 23:14:48 CET 2006

Hi Mr Dobberkau..
"btw: this is not the typo3 social club" yepp.. and therefore i did not ask
you to give your unsuited comment.. I know how to [quote] in boards and how
to quote > in groups, the only difference between us is, that i use M$
software which can't quote and that i write my answers in top of your
comment and not under it..
To answer to your social thing.. I just reacted to the nice message of
Wolfgang Klinger. You however did not even post something about the topic.
If you have something to say, you may participate in this discussion.
Otherwise it would be fine, if you would not bring in your "unsuited
comment" (i even know how to quote myself.. nice :) ?!

news:mailman.1.1139072670.8160.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...