[TYPO3-dev] HTMLArea and IE7beta

Andreas Balzer newsgroups at andreas-balzer.de
Sat Feb 4 17:12:29 CET 2006

ok, i just answered on this question right above.. But ok.. again.. I have
several browsers installed, but Typo3 BE only works well in IE6.. You can
read the rest in my postings above.. And no, i do not format my harddrives
when i have problems with my websites.. :) But nearly every half year.. and
my last time was in 2004.. So it's time to do that. And because IE7 beta
isn't just a program, it's more a windows core changing thing, it could be
better to reinstall windows.. ?! :)
news:mailman.11794.1138959062.6406.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...