[TYPO3-dev] HTMLArea and IE7beta

Andreas Balzer newsgroups at andreas-balzer.de
Sat Feb 4 17:09:09 CET 2006

Hi! I don't want to be inpolite..
Well, did i say, that i'm using typo3 4.0? Well, i have it on my harddrive..
sure.. but i have all these problems with typo3 3.8.1..

The "crap" that i mean, is a completly bad behavior of the RTE in standard
configuration without any changes.. Did it happen to you too, that sometimes
you just insert an image with that toolbar button in the RTE, then you save,
and everything is ok.. ..and you decide to change something again, and
afterwards, you do not see the image in the frontend, but the < img .. tags?
If this happens to you on 200 pages, you know, what i mean with "crap" :)

news:mailman.1.1138949799.17088.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...