[TYPO3-dev] How typo3 saves highlighted page in the page tree?

Benjamin Mack bmack at kirix.com
Wed Dec 27 12:31:52 CET 2006

Hey Tapio,

since I'm working on some changes in this file, I know that the pagetree
script writes it as a Javascript parameter in the "top"-frame.

"top.fsMod.navFrameHighlightedID[frameSetModule]"

this is where it gets stored. I'm afraid I don't know how the top-frame
remembers the position after a reload, but check out the top-frame sources.

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-