[TYPO3-dev] [ANN] TYPO3 Security Bulletin TYPO3-20061220-1: Remote Command Execution in TYPO3

Staffan Ericsson staffan at zytor.com
Fri Dec 22 11:42:11 CET 2006

Ingmar Schlecht skrev:
> Updated versions of TYPO3 (4.0.4, 4.1beta2) are available at
> http://typo3.org/download/packages/, updated versions of the rtehtmlarea
> extension are available in the extension repository.

The change log at bugs.typo3.org of 4.0.4 says that only one thing is
updated. The 4.1beta2 does not exist at all.

I guess that there is some manual stuff to take care of to publish beta2
that hasn't been done.

But one thing that concern me is that the updated rtehthmlarea isn't
mention by the bugtracker. Is it a operator driven error or aren't
sysext changes noted in the change log of TYPO3? That could become a
problem in the future (something might break).

So my questions is - is 4.1beta2 only a updated when it comes to
rtehtmlarea or is there more bugfixes added?

Merry Christmas
.staffan