[TYPO3-dev] Download rtehtmlarea 1.2.1

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 23:49:38 CET 2006

Weird.

On 12/20/06, Steffen Kamper <steffen at dislabs.de> wrote:

> "Widmann, Manfred" <mpunktw at gmx.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:mailman.1.1166654029.22840.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> > Hi ng!
> >
> > How can I download an older version of an extension from TER, say 1.2.1 of
> > rtehtmlarea?
> >

> extmanager / import, rtehtmlarea, klick on the name and you have a select
> for the version.
>
> It is described also in the news !

I think you're misreading the announcement; THIS is the important part:

"All users of TYPO3 versions 4.0 through 4.0.3 and/or rtehtmlarea
versions 0.7.5 through 1.4.2 are advised to update their installations
immediately."

I think the list of versions is to aid you in figuring out what
version of rtehtmlarea currently exists on unpatched systems; I'm
pretty sure it is NOT a list of acceptable versions to use.

--
Christopher Torgalson