[TYPO3-dev] [ANN] Pre-announcement for important security update

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Dec 20 16:10:22 CET 2006

Hi!

R. van Twisk wrote:
> Since there was not real danger

I treat remote command execution as real danger.

> and no know exploits I would
> like to ask the security team to not release bulletins in these cases
> at times where people need rest, like 3 days before x-mass and I think
> it would have been better to wait a couple of days.

I am ready to update even on xmas or new year night if I feel that my
servers are in danger...

By the way, I have a single shortcut to source for all my customers, so
upgrade to minor versions is easy: change one shortcut ;)

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs