[TYPO3-dev] PHP 5.2.0 does not work with TYPO3

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Mon Dec 18 11:50:37 CET 2006

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> Hi
> "Martin Kutschker" <Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net> schrieb im
> Newsbeitrag
> news:mailman.1.1166437904.10165.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
>
>>Joerg Schoppet schrieb:
>>
>>>Hi all,
>>>
>>>as mentioned on the english-mailinglist, there is a bug in PHP 5.2.0,
>>>which prefends TYPO3 to work.
>>>
>>>http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=39438
>>
>>Did you experience other problems?
>>
>>I have soem weird stuff going on. Some flex forms kill my BE sessions and
>>some field configs even crash Apache.
>>
>>Masi
>

> I expierience with Typo3 4.1beta and php5.2.0 and didn't had any problems so
> far. I tested a lot of extensions and did my own work, and all seems to be
> fine.
> Maybe you give a scenario which I can try to produce an error.

I'm using TYPO3 4.0.2, PHP 5.2.0 and Apache 2.2.3 on a 64-bit machine on
SuSe 10.1.

My Apache childen (but not the whole server) dies, when I eg click on an
existing table element. The problem seems to be related to the XML/array
handling. I get the TCE form when I try to create a table. But Apache dies
on save, though the element has been saved. But when I try to open it
Apache dies again.

Masi