[TYPO3-dev] ABout pi_getPageLink(..) usage of & and & in the URL

R. van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Mon Dec 18 03:38:46 CET 2006

Hey Guys,

I noticed that the function pi_getPageLink(..) returns
get-params in this form

index.php?id=23&param=12&param2=56

instead of

index.php?id=23&param=12&param2=56

The function implodeArrayForUrl(..) seems to be responsible
for the parameter handling. However that function
uses & to concat each parameter instead of &

My coffee friend Dmitry mentioned that here (I think) on bugtrack
as well here : http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=772
However that bugs was closed.
It was also mentioned here :
(closed) http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=948

However on 4.0.3 I still see that the 'bug' is there,
or did I miss something in the useage of pi_getPageLink(...)

After when I get my link from pi_getPageLink am I suppose
to take care of proper urlencoding correctly, or should the functions
take care of that?

Ries

--
Ries van Twisk