[TYPO3-dev] captcha

Matthias Stuebner news at stuebner.de
Sat Dec 16 12:17:00 CET 2006

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 09:13:17 -0500, R. van Twisk wrote:

> Dmitry, are you sure that it is needed to keep sending these messages?
>
> I have seen them on this list and other lists. Please
> let people decide for themselves if it was needed to quote or not.

Yes, these messages are useful, because those guys who are not take care
about the style of their posts may not know why people to not answer them.

A post that contains 7times more quoted parts than new lines is bad style,
waste the time of the reader and doesn't have any value.

Not all old rules are bad.
--
br Matthias