[TYPO3-dev] [eID] $conf-Variable

Björn Kraus kraus at phoenix-medien.de
Fri Dec 15 10:54:01 CET 2006

Hi!

Has there been any proper solution how to retrieve the $conf-Array on
eID-calls?

Franz Holzinger's solution doesn't work (for me) since the retrieved
data is - as far as I can understand it - only some TS stuff of the page
(e.g. RTE settings) which is quite different from the required TS setup
for the PI. AND: it's still TS, not a nice PHP array ...

It would be nice to have some know how of the core developers here ;)

Regards
Björn Kraus