[TYPO3-dev] captcha

Steffen Kamper steffen at dislabs.de
Thu Dec 14 12:58:26 CET 2006

"Steffen Kamper" <steffen at dislabs.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1166053045.11798.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi,
>
> i use captcha from Bernhard, which is the improved and more flexible
> solution than the old version from kasper.
> So Bernhard's ext use the same name (captcha)
>
> Why does'nt this ext replaces the older version ? In my opinion captcha is
> such an important way to prevent spam that it should become a sysext.
> What does the core-team think about ? I saw som discussions about but
> never finished in decisions.
>
> (btw thanks Bernhard for this excellent work)
>
> vg  Steffen

just to come back to my first question - do you think it should be part of
core ?
Or, if not, is it possible to replace the ext captcha from Kasper with the
one from Bernhard ?

btw - i shoul mention that the "imagerotate" may cause problems aon some
servers, here is ttf-use a solution, otherwise it should be tested, if
imagerotate is available.

vg  Steffen