[TYPO3-dev] captcha

Zorik zorik2005 at zorik.net
Thu Dec 14 11:14:07 CET 2006

> On ECT there has been talk about forms systems in
> general but no results as far as I know.

About the forms in general and in TYPO3.

There's plenty of solutions for forms creation, validation, data entry, etc.
A lot, a lot of awesome solutions hidden in typo3 extensions.

Double post processing, unique form identifier, accessibility issues, TCE to
web form... to name just a very few.

But you should not be tied to use all of them. You must have a freedom of
choice - you should be able to create a mix of features which suits you the
best.

The core team should create a framework (create hooks and define service
names) and that's it. The rest will be done by extension developers.

--
Zorik