[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-hci] visualisation of current page in the page tree

Steffen Kamper steffen at dislabs.de
Wed Dec 13 16:06:36 CET 2006

Hi,
"Martin Kutschker" <Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1166018255.8154.typo3-team-hci at lists.netfielders.de...
> Martin Kutschker schrieb:
>> Hi!
>>
>> Currently the current page is marked with a light grey background. Which
>> is fine but has a problem, because in workspaces the colours are used to
>> mark versions.
>>
>> So we need a different method. One way would be to make the visualisation
>> different in WS, but that would be inconsistent. The solution is to find
>> something else.
>>
>> #1: add a top and bottom border to the cell
>>
>> #2: set the page title in bold
>>
>> Both ideas can be combined.
>>
>> Masi
>>
>> PS: Just in case it's not clear. The gray background in LIVE has to go.
>
> Sorry for the XP, but it seems noone of HCI is interested.
>
> Too me the fact, that I don't see which page I'm on in a WS is a real
> bummer.
>
> Masi

Good Idea to mark the current page that it's better recognized. Both Ideas
are cool, that should be no problem to do it with css.
For me i think most important to show very clear if it's not the live WS -
it should get a color marking very clear, like a red border arround each
frame or something like this.

vg  Steffen