[TYPO3-dev] Localization of Wokspaces (TYPO3 4.1)

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Wed Dec 13 15:32:24 CET 2006

Marc Wöhlken [quadracom] schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Martin Kutschker schrieb:
>  > Weeeeell, you noticed probably the code dupes.
>
> Looks like I have wasted some time... :-(

Or he his ;-)

If I understand you, you have changed more than he.

> The good news is that my current version of the workspaces module is at
> a more advanced stage of localization than the one from the bugtracker.
>
> It's a pitty that Andreas version didn't make it into the 4.1 beta as it
> would have been a slight improvement of WS.

It's still possible to get it in.

> Does any best practice exist on how to plan / implement improvements of
> the TYPO3 core system so that duplicate work (as it has been done) can
> be avoided? Is there some coordinating instance? Does a list of
> currently worked on tasks exist?

There is some coordination within the Core team. But anyone may have plan
to change this or that. Andreas has filed a bug and provided a patch.

Maybe it's an idea to have a look at the bugtracker if a bug is filed. If
none, file it. In both cases assign yourself to the bug if noone is listed
already. If you see someone try to get in contact.

Masi