[TYPO3-dev] Localization of Wokspaces (TYPO3 4.1)

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Wed Dec 13 14:15:34 CET 2006

Marc Wöhlken [quadracom] schrieb:
> Hello!
> I am currently working on a localized version of the workspaces. Most of
> the work is finisehd by now but it will take some more hours of work to
> complete this task.

Andreas Wolf has also done some work (see the bugs list).

His patch works fine, but I didn't check what was missing (I mean missing
getLL calls).

When trying out his patch I noticed that some parts of Web>Versioning are
plain copies of the "new" WS code. This has to be changed as well. I'd had
used Andreas' patch as it is, but hesitated because of this code duplication.

Did you touch any sysext/version code?

Masi