[TYPO3-dev] How to set BE_MOD variables with Typoscript?

Matthias Stuebner news at stuebner.de
Sat Dec 9 00:58:08 CET 2006

On Fri, 08 Dec 2006 03:38:13 +0200, Zorik wrote:

> (http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsconfig/current/view/1/3/#id2798076)

Will read that soon.

> Retrieving the value in module:
> $PageTSconfig = t3lib_BEfunc::getPagesTSconfig($this->pObj->id);
> $yourParam = $PageTSconfig['tx_yourextname.']['parameter'];

Good point, but what page ($PageTSconfig) do you refer too?

The better option would be to use the parameter one can set for an
extension in the ext.-manager. Looking into another extension I made it to
let parameters and input fields show up there. Even the entered values are
stored somewhere, bit don't find how to access the data.
--
br Matthias