[TYPO3-dev] FE-Plugin and Popup

Andreas Beutel beutel at mehrwert.de
Thu Dec 7 17:14:14 CET 2006

Steffen Kamper schrieb am 07.12.2006 13:02 Uhr:

> this way i know, but i don't want to make it cause i want to use it from
> extension. My Idea was something like is done with imagelinkwrap and js, i
> hoped that there is a method for it ...

Hi Steffen,

you can define a custom page type in your extension and use it »out of the
box«. Just choose a page type number that does not conflict with the well
know page types (0-150 I guess are already used). Put your page type
configuration in the file »ext_typoscript_setup.txt« in your extenions
directory just as you would add normal typoscript for the extension setup.
When your extension is installed, it will »register« the page type for you.

Andreas