[TYPO3-dev] Admin panel problem

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Thu Dec 7 16:38:49 CET 2006

Hi

In my plugin is problem with admin panel

    function isModuleSetInTBE_MODULES($modName)    {
        reset($GLOBALS['TBE_MODULES']);
        $loaded=array();
        while(list($mkey,$list)=each($GLOBALS['TBE_MODULES']))    {

cause following warning

             Warning: reset(): Passed variable is not an array or object
in
/home/httpd/vhosts/t3test.xetpoint.com/httpdocs/t3lib/class.t3lib_befunc.php
on line 2957

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in
/home/httpd/vhosts/t3test.xetpoint.com/httpdocs/t3lib/class.t3lib_befunc.php
on line 2959

That happens if the user is not admin but he has admin panel enabled.
I don't figure this - any glue how I could get rid of these warning
messages?