[TYPO3-dev] Usability problem selecting templates in TemplaVoila

Benjamin Mack bmack at kirix.com
Thu Dec 7 14:22:12 CET 2006

Hey,

yes, but why post it in three groups (dev, hci, templavoila)?
If someone is interested in hci+templavoila, he/she has already
subscribed to the templavoila and / or hci-list, all the others don't
care and don't want to get spammed with it. And those that subscribe to
all three lists don't want to get notified three times.

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-