[TYPO3-dev] User/User_int - Same Plugin twice in ext?

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Thu Dec 7 12:30:49 CET 2006

Hello,

Stefan Geith schrieb:
[...]
> Question 3: Does it make sense ?

IMO: yes, definitly! It would be a nice solution for a common problem. I
am not 100% about if it is working because we also need to obay some
internal parameters (generation of cHash parameter)

The "all best way" would be for the class to decide itself at runtime
wether it should be _INT or not. I think we had a proposal for a new
USER-object some time ago, that didn't make it to the core. ;(
[...]

If the day just had an extra 23 hours. ;)

Cheers,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag