[TYPO3-dev] about tslib_eidtools::initFeUser(); And not logged in users.

R. van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Thu Dec 7 01:12:35 CET 2006

Nikolas Hagelstein wrote:
> Hi,
>
>>> within a regular pi use $TSFE->initFEuser();
>>>
>> I think it won't work in regular pi when in eID mode because there is
>> no $TSFE var... You need to create $TSFE yourself as a global
>> variable.
>>
> Yes, that is why i mentioned "within a regular pi". Within an eID script
>
> "tslib_eidtools::initFeUser()" has to be used.
>
> Ries:
> You are creating an eID script right?
> bye,
> NIkolas

Hey Nikolas,

Yes,.. I am creating a response handler for a ajax request.

My start of my scrip looks like this:
<?php

    // Exit, if script is called directly (must be included via eID in
index_ts.php)
if (!defined ('PATH_typo3conf'))     die ('Could not access this script
directly!');

// Initialize FE user object:
$feUserObj = tslib_eidtools::initFeUser();

?>

I was hoping because initFeUser(); is a static member it would take care
of situations.. there is (as far as I know) no init methods.

--
Ries van Twisk
Freelance Typo3 Developer
email: ries at vantwisk.nl