[TYPO3-dev] Alternative to indexed search...

Valery Romanchev info at typo3lab.ru
Wed Dec 6 17:37:35 CET 2006

Hi Dmitry
Dmitry Dulepov пишет:
> I just found Google Co-op. It allows to create fully customized search
> result page on any site. The only disadvantage is that it cannot be used
> on sites that change often.
>
> If anyone wants to make extension for it, check here:
> http://www.google.com/coop/

Many thanks for this link.

May be it is good to create one special TYPO3 search on typo3.org ?
I see that possible to make a community to contribute to custom search
(add sites etc)
So this can be useful to search all documentation, wiki, code examples,
mail list etc.

Regards
Valery Romanchev
www.typo3lab.com