[TYPO3-dev] POST the path from a <input type="file">?

Matthias Stuebner news at stuebner.de
Mon Dec 4 21:17:51 CET 2006

On Mon, 04 Dec 2006 09:38:05 +0100, Martin Kutschker wrote:

> But what's the point of this? Why do you need on the server side tha path
> of a client side file?

Damn, was I drunken? ;-) Local / Server side...

What I wanted to do is that I want to select a file on the server to be
executed. Of course that approach is sensless, as it shows the local disks.

"Fortunately" requirements changed and now a file has to be uploaded and
that works fine.

Thanx gentlemen, you saved my day!! ;-)
--
br Matthias