[TYPO3-dev] Typo 4.1 Beta, Objectbrowser, sql-Error

Steffen Kamper steffen at dislabs.de
Mon Dec 4 12:25:31 CET 2006

Hi Dmitry,

"Dmitry Dulepov" <dmitry at typo3.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1165218068.15737.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi!
>
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> hmm, no reaction ...
>
> You expect reaction on Sunday? :)

post was friday :) but ok, i saw lot of postings in Tapio's thread so i
expected that some guys are interested in 4.1 Errors ;)

>> ok, i put it in the bugtracker, but ...
>
> I afraid it is a local problem. Check your mysql tables.

no, tables are checked and ok. The error says "Duplicate entry"
I can reproduce the error every time.

>> Bugtracker is a great tool and helps the devs to fix the bugs. For the
>> Bugposter it's not very amusing, cause
>> - no search
>
> There is. On the left, below filters.

you're right, but not without a category (on main start site)
Why isn't there a simple index_search ?

>> - flat hierarchy - core is a very big field
>
> There are categories, you can filter by category.

ok, found.

>> So how can i find all bugs from 4.1 beta ?
>
> Use filters!

yes