[TYPO3-dev] POST the path from a <input type="file">?

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Dec 4 11:56:11 CET 2006

Hi!

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> I think you can get the path or at least the file name via javascript
> and post it in a hidden field. You'll have to find a way to clear the
> upload field before submitting.

There were security restrictions on this... I do not remember details
but I had real troubles getting (or setting???) anything from that file
control :)

May be I am wrong. Just in case, spec is here
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1867.txt
but it does not say much about security.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs