[TYPO3-dev] List of modifications for TemplaVoila

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Sat Dec 2 08:11:30 CET 2006

Michael Stucki kirjoitti:
> Hey Tapio,
>
>> Martin Kutschker
>>> But If there were patches I could either use them one by one or try to
>>> get them into the Core.
>> I would not make bunch of small separate patch propoposal, but I could
>> send an OpenOffice document, which would have all patch proposals in one
>> document with headers for each.
>
> We work with patches, so you will also have to! I don't get why your changes
> should be worth to make an exception with that.

that would include pathces - but collected in one file.

>> But I should be sure, that it is really read, for example you, Martin.
>> I can make also XCLASSes to test.
>
> I don't understand what you write here. Can you please elaborate?

1) I'm not sure, if Dmitry would even read my proposals in bugtracker.
2) I could make an extension to test existing changes.

But concerning the latter, I would rather make a replacement of
/mod/index.php than XCLASS.
Some plugins, for examle htmlarea and tinyrte use replacement instead
of XCLASS. They use replacement for /typo3/class.browse_links.php
How I could make replacement for templavoila/mod/index.php
into my plugin and that way give possibility to test changes.
I could make more XCLASSes conditional, when always only wanted and
needed XCLASSes used.